IPads for Beginners.
So, you got a shiny new iPad, and you are not so sure what to do with it?
I know, sometimes we get frustrated trying to learn how to use technology, and at times, it feels like it's more trouble than it's worth.
Unlike so many other tech products, the iPad is user-friendly, and the more you use it, the easier it gets.
This iPad course is designed to guide you how to set it up from the moment you take it out of the box. We tackle the basic processes with tips that will help you get the most out of the iPad and perhaps even teach your friends a neat trick or two.
This course is great for groups or individuals of all ages! Whether you are a beginner user, senior or a kid, there is a class for everyone! Enjoy our Fun “face-to-face” Virtual instructor-led classes.
What you'll learn:
- What you'll learn Complete iPad Setup
- Activate and register your iPad with Apple
- Use the iPad’s interface, gestures, and multitasking
- Learn how use iPad Apps
- Secure your iPad
- Personalize your iPad
- Backup and sync your iPad with iCloud and iTunes
- Complete basic troubleshooting
- Tips and Trick for Ease of use
- How to use the iPad Pencil
- Discover the Key Features
- How to use the Command Center
- Receive a certificate on completion of the courses
- Live Virtual Training
- Enjoy our Fun instructor-led interactive classes
- Duration: 2 Hour Training Sessions
- PDF Workbook
- The course is available in group training sessions.
Course Starting at $125.95 Per Person