In these courses, you will learn foundational knowledge of the PowerPoint interface and settings and take your knowledge to the ultimate level. Whether you are a beginner or a professional in your field, everyone can learn a new tip or feature through these courses offered.
What you will learn:
- How to navigate through a presentation using the Ribbon and Backstage View
- Discover how to create presentations and work with slides, add text and use pictures
- Prepare to run a presentation
- How to work with document outlines and use morph transitions
- How to work with slide masters, SmartArt graphics and media
- How to combine presentations, inspect and review a presentation and deliver your presentation to an audience
- How to work with text, shapes, images and objects
- How to insert and format tables and charts
- Grow your knowledge on printing presentations, creating custom slide shows and animations
- so much more!
Enjoy a fun, self paced learning environment through the use of short on-demand videos, quick quizzes and prove your mastery with content-tailored exams that reinforces with positivity and integrates gamification of achievements. Receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Purchase a membership of $60 per user license to gain access to all courses available in the course library. Please select Yearly License Plan.
Subscribing to this learning channel will provide 1-YEAR access to all videos within this module. Administrators will have the ability to deploy this learning channel to specific users within the organization by using the Edit Available Courses option within the Administration / Grouping page.